Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hey-ho~ :)

Out from the grave, crawling like a newly hatched maggot, that's how it feels like.
After all this while, life was pathetically busy with things that are indescribable by words.
Sitting in my new room (technically few months already), I started to think about "What's Next" questions. Few months to go before I get a square hat on my head.
Well, for those with silver spoon in their mouth, nothing to worry about right? You're born to be lucky.
You'll get what you want, perhaps with a flick of fingers.
But for a jungle-dwelling person like me, as what the ignorant people would say to Sarawakians, I have to think much about life future planning. Opportunities knock a lot but I'm not ready yet to open the door.
The fear that everyone have especially when it's time to face the reality of adulthood and hardship. The biggest enemy - Myself - battles with every emotions that backing up the good possibilities that all these opportunities would give. I'm not ready. It may seem weird, but it's the fact which everyone in my situation is facing.

P/s:
Move-on peeps.

2 comments:

  1. May it be for personal or gift-giving purposes, buying a pearl necklace is something not to
    be shrugged upon, considering that its popularity has paved the way for pearl frauds and shenanigans to become widespread and rampant.

    The beads come in many different colors, sizes, materials,
    and even shapes (you'd think that all beads are cylinders, but you'd be surprised to find bead shaped like dragons).

    So now, you not only found a place to hang your necklaces, but you also found a place to hang
    your earrings and bracelets.

    my web-site - http://www.debonairblog.org.uk/Stacy50Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are using? I'm having some small security issues with
    my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions?

    My blog :: http://www.kiazzakiazza.com

    ReplyDelete