Sunday, October 31, 2010

~Still breathing~

The chilling weather,
the cold gust,
and the freezing drizzles outside the hostel,
portraying what's inside someone's heart.
Dilemma, is his royal companion at the moment.
People are saying things around him but most of the time, he's not listening.
His attentions are thrown to somewhere over the vast sky.
Hundreds of advices he gets from friends,
but still, the decision is too hard to make.
Maybe not all problems will meet their solutions easily,
and not all love stories ended like those of Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella's.
Love story?
Can this be a true fantasy?
Still, the love is there but yet undisturbed.
Shame?
of people around us?
I will if I forget to wear my pants in the public.
Busy?
the best reason to keep love at bay?
Maybe the best acceptable answer to all the questions in my head.

A sensible quote that you gave me:
We enjoy warmth because we have been cold.
We appreciate light because we have been in darkness.
By the same token, I enjoy and appreciate my LIFE because of you love me .

Egoistic and demanding, that must be what others will think.
Maybe because we still believe that LIFE is too precious too be spoiled.
Maybe we still believe that the magic is still in the air,
or just maybe, many more...
Despite of all the good things that we believed in,
the time and the distance are killing...

Rabbits, Chickens, Birds and Fish, they are the loyal friends that keep silence no matter what I said.... :3

No comments:

Post a Comment