Thursday, December 2, 2010

Undefined...

I don't know you, but I want you,
All the more for that.
And words fall through me,
And always fool me,
And I can't react.
And game that never amount,
To more than they're meant,
Will play themselves out.
Take this 'sinking boat' and point it home,
We've still got time.
Raise your hopeful and faithful voice,
You had the choice,
You've made it now.
Falling slowly,
eyes that know me,
And I can't go back.
Moods that take me and erase me,
and I'm painted black.
Well, you've suffered enough,
And warred with yourself,
It's time that you won.
Sing your melody,
I'll sing along,
Call... and I'll sing along...
...but sorry if I sing a different song...

P/s:
Life is not easy, just go with the flow, damn but actually I believe it,
Better to wear a shirt that suits you rather than the one you like,
for it won't fit your body most of the time, especially if you're plump. (It happens so many times to me, and now they're 'sleeping' in the closet or becoming a terrific present for people in which it suits...)
But still, it feels so different and wrong... why?

2 comments: