Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Changed...


People are people and sometimes we doesn't work out!!!

Change is the word that I always idolize every now and then. It is a motivator that keeps me alive most of the time. People always think that change really is a good thing. Maybe it is until a certain point of life for me I think. I was a cheerful person and chat about just anything. I was the family clown and heart of their ocean souls. Friends will find me to pour their despair heart and to cheer them up. Little do I know, I poured nothing to anyone until I am in a University, It is really a sad thing to remember. People always think that I am the happy go lucky person as they always describe me as, or a lazy genius that always get good marks in his study even though he never studies. Regardless of what people say about me, only a few had heard my sore heart spoken and almost nobody knows what I feel.

Back to the word change, I think that we should take the challege to do make a difference. Most of the time, we find similarities in life. We usually make friends of the same race, gender and status. It is a normal thing that we do, cause we find it easier to understand people of the same segment. But... Have we ever think out of the box? What if, we live in the land where the people alienated you, for instance, Europe. Can we easily find people that suits our similarities? The advice here is that, we have to step out of the comfort zone and try to think in an open-minded way. We can make a change, a better change. It is simple, by emphaty that is. Put ourselves into other's shoes and walk the way they did. Believe me, it is not a bad experience to do things differently.

Talking about traditional religious mindset of thinking. It is something that we need to retain as well. Don't ever change your target in life because of mere desrire and then destroy your joy towards life. For instance, your pride and virtue. Don't ever sell your dignity to people even if you are in trouble especially for ladies. Once the person is polluted, she will forever be polluted. By implementing the tip-top traditional way of thinking and add it with the change with cutting-edge millenium mindset, Wallah! A perfect Malaysian we call is born... Its up to you and me to shape our country one day. So think wisely now, is it relevant to fight for it? or we can share it together and make the best out of everything...



A scene at Sibu river side coffee shop...




Sibu Central market... a place where most people change their minds...
especially when buying daily basis items... because it is the biggest market in M'sia!!! Lots of variety!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment