Friday, June 3, 2011

Another story in PSU....

The paper is bleeding in red...
Don't worry, nobody is loosing his blood.
Just received back the papers that I sent to Arjan Yew to check about fresh water ornamental fish, parasitology, histopathology, water quality measurement and medicinal herbs in Asia.
To my surpirse, it is filled with red inks and I like it.
At least I know what is wrong with me!
Compared to my original university,
The paper will be as clean as the first time you submit it.
No proper corrections are made by the lecturers but marks are deducted at the end of the day. And those-who-think-they-are-smart are very happy with it.

Talking bout how strict academic here is,
every semester, there will be a threshold for their CGPA. for first semester, i think they need to achieve at least 2.50 and above. The marks' threshold will be increased until a certain limit. Those who can't achieve it, will need to say good bye to the others, just like Mentor 5. And at the end, only those who really deserved it will graduate and get a good job (which is only 11 of 18 will graduate this year from my department, Ek Pra Mong - Fishery Technology.)
Talking about eligibility, they are indeed very2 good. Congratulation to those who excelled in your Viva, final year project presentation, and for those who still couldn't pass it, stay strong.
Their determinations seriously strike my enthusiasm to achieve excellency. It's been long that I haven't fell this way since matriculation.
This is what I call learning, enough of those cheap tips during exams, enough of those attempts to strive illegally in it as well, bring out your true potential so that nobody will despise you.


At Vannamei Pond, harvesting and grading of the shrimps.

P/s:
Thanks to the EK Ka SeK students for cooking the best Vannamei Meal ever.
Ast. Danno 2011
Disclaimer: There is NO GOAT's pic here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment