Tuesday, May 10, 2011

During the white veil occasion

Covered in white, she looks so pretty.
That traditional-embroidered white dress sparkles like the midnight stars.
Among the others, she shines like a full moon.
Sitting on that magnificent throne, she's man's most desired pageant queen ever.
Family, friends and acquaintances line up like the marching soldiers to convey their best wishes.
Kids and toddlers enjoy it as much as the adults do.
They get the chance to socialize and the main attraction, free sweets and mouth-watering meals.

She's on pins and needles,
Adrenaline rushes through her veins. Is this the right thing to do?
Noticing that she gets very jittery with things around her,
He throws his hands on hers,
Fondling those timid little fingers,
And says:

"I can guarantee we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point - one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, 'cause I know in my heart you're the only one for me.
" (adapted from a movie - Runaway Bride).

For once, she felt safe and sure.
She knows it, this is the best choice in her life to be made.
No more doubts and questions,
Who says he's not worth it?
Who says he's not perfect?
Who says?
Maybe he's not a prince charming on a white horse,
nor a wealthy guy with big cars and gigantic houses,
But, to her, he's good enough.





You are beautiful just the way you are.
So don't be afraid, stand out in the crowd and make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment