Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mr. Time Wizard

**Tik-tok, Tik-tok, Tik-tok**
He is casting his spells nonchalantly.
His effects are negligible when you're busy,
But menacing if you get carried away.
He is the healer and he is the destroyer.
Please be my friend Mr. Time Wizard,
I wanna walk on your vibrating wavelength,
And swim in your mysterious time and space continuum.
Together we'll erase the monochrome yesterdays and paint a colorful tomorrow.
Help me Mr. Time Wizard,
Be my trembling knees,
Be my shaking wrists.
Sleep me through the May and wake me up when September ends.
I know there's no one else I can count on,
Not DARK ANGEL anymore.
Without knowing it, you morphed me up effortlessly,
From a flightless ugly caterpillar to a levitating gaudy moth.
By nature and nurture, you trigger my abilities.

P/s:
Taking this opportunity to wish me mummy, Sangan Dollah, Happy mother's day and Happy upcoming Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment